Latest Update:- Last date to apply for XAT 2021 is extended to December 10, 2020. XAT 2021 registration and application fee remains same at Rs. 1750/-.
Xavier Aptitude Test, popularly known as XAT, is one of the largest MBA Entrance Exams for Admission to XLRI, IMT, XIMB, TAPMI and 160+ MBA Colleges in India. Every year more than 1,00,000 candidates from all disciplines including Engineering, Commerce, Humanities, Science, Law apply and appear in XAT exam to get into of the various MBA programs offered by these top B-schools. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. For more than 70 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.
In this blog, you will find out all about the registration deadline, important dates, fees and everything.
XAT 2021 Important updates:-
- XAT 2021 application fee increased to Rs.1750/-
- Single slot exam
- Test Timing is from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Exam will consist of 4 sections – VA and LR, Decision making, QA and DI and GK.
- GK score will not be counted for percentile calculation
- All Questions will be MCQ
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer, 1/4th negative marking
- No Negative marking for General Knowledge section in part-2
- All the MCQ type questions have five options with one correct option
|XAT||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Online Exam|
XAT 2021 Important Dates:-
- XAT 2021 Notification – 7th September 2020
- XAT 2021 Registration Starts – 12th September 2020
- XAT 2021 Registration Ends – 10th December( Extended)
- XAT 2021 Admit Card Download – 20th December 2020 onwards
- XAT 2021 Exam Date – 3rd January 2021
- XAT 2021 Result Declaration – Third week of January 2021
XAT eligibility criteria 2021 need only a pass in your bachelor’s degree while other exams need a particular percentage of marks. The eligibility to appear in XAT is probably the simplest one among all the National Level MBA entrance exams.
XAT Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||26||No Sectional Time Limit(Total- 165 minutes)|
|Decision Making||21||No Sectional Time Limit(Total- 165 minutes)|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation||28||No Sectional Time Limit(Total- 165 minutes)|
|General Knowledge(Part 2)||25||15 Minutes|
XAT Score Accepting Colleges
There are 160+ MBA colleges who will accept XAT score. Some of the top MBA colleges accepting XAT score for MBA admission 2021 are:
- XLRI Jamshedpur
- IMT Ghaziabad
- XIM Bhubaneswar
- TAPMI Manipal
- XIME Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai
- BIMTECH, Greater Noida
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- GIM Goa
- Great Lakes, Chennai
- LIBA Chennai