As CAT results have been announced, it is important that the students start preparing for GD/PI/WAT now. Getting a good CAT result will just win half a battle for you, another half is remaining. So it is important that you choose the right mentors to help you with this.
What is PDP?
PDP is essentially a mirror, which helps one to know “who you are” and “How you present yourself”. PDP also helps the student to understand both these aspects of his/her personality. It not only helps one to understand one’s strengths but also gives an insight into one’s weakness along with the guidance to overcome the weaknesses.
PDP is a very powerful programme utilizing Psychometric tools & state-of art technology for personality development. It makes an extensive use of the audiovisual media. The programme consists of various sessions. A brief summary of the major characteristics and processes involved in the program is discussed below:
PDP is designed to equip you with the skill sets one need to clear the second stage for admission to B – schools.
PDP is built on three key philosophies:
- Self-Awareness – You have got to know your strengths and weaknesses before you embark on this journey. There are tools that have been designed to take care of this.
- Feedback & Mentoring – You need a mirror to look inwards into your personality in order to avail the feedback to improve it. The sessions have been designed in a manner that one gets an elaborate feedback from the mentors who would help you to bring out the finer shades of your personality.
- Practice – It takes effort and discipline to work on one’s weaknesses. The PDP sessions would provide you sufficient opportunities to work on the areas that are critical to ace this stage of the selection process.
Why Edushastra for GD/PI Preparation?
- Comprehensive Material
- Mock interviews, mock GD’s and so much more
- Personalized attention to every student
- Institute specific Practice sessions for GDs, GEs, Case Studies, & WAT
- Experienced team who have guided hundreds of students
- 10+ Live sessions to enhance knowledge in every field
- PDP sessions for those scoring above 91% at just Rs.1
PDP Sessions – Live Online Batch Details:
|Weekend & Weekday Batches||Registration Deadline||Mapping Start||Batch Start||Seats Status|
|PDP Sessions||10th May||10th May||10th May||Open|
Note:- For students opting for the course for Above 91 Percentile should present CAT 2020 scorecard and Call Letters of institutes. Call letters should be for the current year ONLY. Name & contact details on the call letter should match the student enrollment details
List of Topics to be covered:-
|1.||An Introduction to PDP 2021||Brief Introduction about different admission procedures and requirements of different B- Schools|
|2.||Personality Assessment session||Personal Assessment and SWOT analysis individually of all students|
|3.||Profile Building||How to present your profile according to the Analysis done|
|4.||The Interview Concepts Session||Session by experts on things to keep in mind in an Interview|
|5.||An Interview viewing session||Discussion of different Interview samples|
|6.||A session on GD concepts||Concepts on how to ace in a GD|
|7.||A session on business and economics||Brief about business and economics|
|8.||A session on important national and international events||Brief about current national and international events|
|9.||Group Task||Mock GE’s|
|10.||Mock GD’s||Mock GD|
|11.||Mock Interviews||Mock interview by a panel of experts|
- Access to 10+ live webinars to help you prepare for current affairs & institute form filing.
- Institute specific Practice sessions for GDs, GEs, Case Studies, & WAT*.
- Mock interviews, Mock GD’s, Case studies, GE etc.
- Profile building, Profile mapping, Application assistance.
- Rigorous Interview preparation by experts.
CAT 2021 Strategies by Toppers
Listen to the strategies adopted by Mr. Vishesh Garg, 99.99 Percentile scorer in CAT 2020.